Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dopp Reunion

Two weeks ago we went camping with the Dopp family up City Creek Canyon above Junction.  It was a lot of fun! This is my most favorite time of year... Lots of time outdoors with family!  :~>!

There was only one unfortunate incident of which sadly I'm to blame...it was when I pulled a pop can out of Ivy's hand and cut her finger pretty bad :~<. I got so nauseous about what I'd done. I'm pleased to report, however, that it's healed very nicely!!

you'll notice we are doing exercises in some of these pictures...my nephew Kevin has a hip problem and has to work out alot more so we were doing exercises with him.

Our four wheeler has been the best investment this summer by far!!  $300 and it runs great...plus, I can start it haha!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment