Saturday, September 1, 2012

LIMA y Our Anniversary!!

I arrived in Lima, Peru this morning at 1am. ALL of Neil's family was at the airport and they all wanted to go eat so we all piled in three vehicles and drive through Lima... CRAZY!! We eat pollo con French fries. I wasn't supposed to eat the delicious looking salad so I didn't.

Then, they went to take me to my apartment and we couldn't find it for about 2 HOURS!!! I know... Very long time! I was still living off adrenaline so all was good. Asleep by 4:30am and then...

I woke up at 8 and got ready for our presentation at Cafe Mezze at 10. Ithe presentation went really well with a lot of people there who are all very interested. Afterwards, I went with Elias, Jacquie, Elvira, Neil, Rosa (la mama) y Amelia (sister of the mother).
We went and ate and looked at the view of he ocean... Very pretty.

Our next charla started at 4pm and it also was very packed! The Jackson's did this presentation as apparently el cafe had us double booked. It was alright just a bit confusing. Thank goodness Geoff and kimball are here!! I wouldn't have come without them...we are great supports for each other (I think they feel the same).

Anyways, I went with the caballeros a la casa de Juan, un hermano para su cumpleanos. We ate, danced and I rubbed magboys on a lot of ladies... Haha. They all liked it. It was a very fun time the only problem was I started to hit a wall about 11pm... Ayyeyey! Finally I got back to apartment at about 11:30pm and just Skyped with dirk and kiddos. I miss them!!! Plus, it's mine and Dirks 5th anniversary today! I LOVE him with ALL my heart. The next time I come, he better be hhere too... Its almost unbearable without him.

It's 12:30 and I need to sleep!!! Thank goodness tomorrow is Sunday and I can rest! :D!!

Buenas Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment