Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stomach pains and Juicing

Yesterday I had a severe bout of something in my stomach.  We were at Dirk's parents house and I suddenly had to just lay down or I was going to throw up.  Dirk came over (to where I was laying sprawled out on the grass by myself... I"m sure I looked goofy, but I didn't care) and I told him I needed to go home.  LONGEST DRIVE OF MY LIFE!  Finally, after a couple of stops so I could throw up out the door and eventually clambering to the back of the van so I could lay flat, we made it home.  I went straight to my bed and laid there for a few hours, sleeping and trying not to be nauseous.

UGH... I hate feeling so ill!

Today I'm feeling a bit better although my stomach is still quite tied up in knots.  I've not had anything in over 24 hours accept water and some freshly bottled apple juice and just barely a fresh cup of vegetable juice...  


Dirk pulled out the juicer and we went and picked some fresh cucumbers, beets and carrots out of the garden.  I couldn't think of anything else that I could eat or drink that would make me feel settled.  The blend tasted good (with a little bit of added apple juice) although I'm still a bit nauseous.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'm back to myself.  There's a lot to do and I don't want Dirk to have to stay home from work... we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment