Monday, September 3, 2012

FAMILY'S ARE FOREVER!!!

Tonight I'm in Lima, Peru (Miraflores) and things are going really well here as I'm working on building up mine and Dirk's Nikken business and that of some of our team members!  The people here are all very kind and we've been treated with much hospitality. :)

What's on my mind tonight though... my dear family!  I was so torn to leave my kids for such a long time (10 days), but Dirk and I knew it was important so here we are making it happen.  Anyways, just because they are on my mind, I'm going to write a few things about each one:

Ivy:
Little Princess
Laughs
Kittens
Animals
cuddly
comfortable
obedient
cute
fun 
strong-willed
spirited
Eli's bff
stroller

Eli:
Obedient
Thoughtful
handsome
Smart
Funny
"Just Kidding"
tractors
bikes
friends
school

Dirk:
Handsome
Kind
gentle
Priesthood
comfortable
prepared
protector
eternity
Love
BFF




I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. How fun to go to Peru but hard at the same time to leave your family for so long. I guess I am behind on the times but I do not know what your little business is that you are trying to build up?? Do you have a website?

    ReplyDelete