Monday, October 22, 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

My little Ivy girl loves to sing and dance!  She is very much a girly girl, which has been quite the surprise to me as I was always more of a tomboy (I'm sure I was more girly than I give myself credit for, but that's how I remember things).  Anyways, her pronunciation needs a little bit of work, but one song she absolutely LOVES is Twinkle twinkle little star! If she's upset about something, all I have to do is start singing this song and she'll calm right down.  It's really sweet. I'll have to get a recording of her singing and post it because it's just precious!

Now, if I can just get this girl to let me fix her hair (I should've started putting more in her hair when she was a little baby and perhaps she'd be a little more supportive...).



No comments:

Post a Comment